Last Updated: May 6, 2019
By using the Exyte Services, you agree to how Exyte collects, uses and discloses information that is collected from you.
The following defined terms shall have the meanings set forth below:
"Financial Information" means information relating to payments and billing (e.g., name, account information, billing address) provided by you. All Financial Information is collected for billing and payment purposes only and will be protected and administered by Exyte and/or our authorized third party partners.
"Non-Personal Information" means information that, by itself, does not identify a specific individual or entity (e.g., demographic information, usage data or downloads).
"Personal Information" means specific identifiable information about an individual or entity which may be used to identify, contact or locate that person or entity (e.g., name, mailing address, Device ID (defined below), email address or phone number).
2. Information Collection and Use
Exyte may receive and store any Personal Information, Financial Information and/or Non-Personal Information that you provide when you interact with Exyte. Exyte may use information you provide to communicate with you and to improve the Exyte Services. Here are some examples:
- Push Notifications. On occasion, Exyte will send you push notifications when using Exyte's mobile applications. If you no longer wish to receive these types of communications, you may opt-out from receiving them by turning them off at the device level through the settings of the device or by contacting Exyte at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Us. If you choose to use the "Contact Us" form you will be asked to provide Personal Information, request type of inquiry, and describe the purpose for which you are contacting Exyte.
- Other Information. You may provide other Personal and Non-Personal information whenever you interact with the Exyte Services, including, without limitation, when you search the Exyte Services, participate in a contest, survey or questionnaire, place an order, or communicate with Exyte by phone or email.
Information Collected Automatically or Through Technology. Exyte may receive and store certain Personal Information and Non-Personal Information whenever you interact with Exyte Services. While you are able to visit the Exyte Services and remain anonymous, Exyte and/or Exyte's third-party service providers may still collect Non-Personal Information through technological means. Such information may be gathered by the following methods:
- Device Information. When you download and use the Exyte Services, Exyte automatically collects information on the type of device you use, operating system, application version, and the persistent device identifier ("Device ID"). You consent to Exyte collecting this information.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4. Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Exyte Services.
- To provide the Exyte Services on our behalf.
- To perform Service-related services.
- To assist us in analyzing how Exyte Services is used.
- We want to inform users of Exyte Services that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Session Cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the Site.
Persistent Cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie). When we use session cookies to track the total number of visitors to our Site, this is done on an anonymous aggregate basis (as cookies do not in themselves carry any personal data). We may also employ cookies so that we remember your computer when it is used to return to the Site to help customize your experience. We may associate personal information with a cookie file in those instances.
5.1.1 Analytical Purposes
5.1.2. Provide Measurement Services and Better Targeted Ads, & Marketing
5.1.3. Testing, Usability, and Performance Improvement Purposes
5.2 Managing cookies in your browser
Use the options in your web browser if you do not wish to receive a cookie or if you wish to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. You can easily delete and manage any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser by following the instructions provided by your particular browser manufacturer.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
If your browser is not listed here, consult the documentation that your particular browser manufacturer provides. You may also consult your mobile device documentation for information on how to disable cookies on your mobile device. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of this Site. Please note that if you have not cleared your cookies or cache, the contents of which may affect autofill functions on the Exyte site and you are responsible for any such actions.
To opt out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting please feel free to contact us at email@example.com (remove spaces when sending email)
Exyte uses the AdWords and Remarketing Lists features of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers. Exyte and Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our Site. This means that vendors including Google will display Exyte promotional material on other sites you visit across the Internet.
You may opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers including AdWords and opt-out of customized Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager. To provide website visitors more choice on how their data is collected by Google Analytics, Google has developed an Opt-out Browser add-on, which is available by visiting Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, to enable you to opt-out of Google’s programs. To opt out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting please feel free to contact us at info @ exyte.com (remove spaces when sending email).
6. Third party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
7. Links to Other Sites.
9. Contact Us
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +7-983-320-41-22
- Address: 630090, Russia, Novosibirsk, ul. Nikolaeva 12, office 801a